POTHOS, God of sexual longing
From the Greek mythology and one of the sons of Aphrodite, Pothos is one of the “erotes”- divinities related to sex, love and passion and our inspiration.
Founded on January of 2018, in Portugal, a POTHOS has a creative and developing team who studies each step of production carefully: from the development of the embroidery itself up to the final packaging and shopping experience.
Our collections are LIMITED and sold only on our website and LGBTQI+ Events.
Our costumer service is available from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 pm to 6 p.m (GMT+1). You can call us at +351 253 089 913.
You can also email us at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach through our social media.
We have standard shipping costs (from 3 business day) with three zones:
- Portugal – 3,35€ to 5,90€
- Europe – 5,50€ to 10,50€
- Rest of the world – 6,30€ to 17,95€
Returns and Refunds
We accept returns up to 30 days of purchase and we take up to 72 hours to process your return.
Our refunding policy goes as follows:
- In case of unopenned items, we offer 100% refund of the goods value, however we do not refund the shipping costs.
- If an item presents manufactoring fault or any type of defect upon openning, you can return it and after inspection we will refund 100%+shipping costs if there is no sign of damage caused by you.
Depending on the shipping method, we have two ways for you to track your packag(pun itended):
– Standard Shippin: past your tracking code, present on the invoice we sent you on this page.
-Next day Delivery: we work with UPS for International shipping. Please post your tracking code availabe on invoice and email here.